This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Integration with TeamCity

Jun 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM

I'm trying to understand how TeamCity works (i.e. how to set it up as a continuous integration server using msbuild, nunit, etc). I was poking around the code, but it doesn't look like there's any information about TC's setup. I couldn't find any more information on the TC site either (http://teamcity.codebetter.com/project.html?projectId=project169).

Would you be so kind as to post a screenshot or build diagram or something so that I (and others) can understand how BizArk is using TC?

Thanks!

Pat

Developer
Sep 9, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Hello, Pat

I would be glad to help you in case you haven't found the answer till now. When you create your own build you need to define on the Version Control Settings tab URL to your source configuration (SVN, GIT or anything else). Then on the third tab Build Steps you should create two steps: MSBuild and NUnit. for the first step you should specify the .sln file. And for the NUnit you should specify Runtime and DLL containing you Unit Tests. 

Best regards,

Boris